|Back & Bad|
|Series 02, Episode 01|
|Air Date||10 July 2003|
Tracy comes back to the Dumping Ground with a bang after setting fire to Cam's kitchen. She swears never to see or talk to her again. Meanwhile, a new trainee careworker called Nathan arrives and he proves more than a match for the kids when they play pranks on him.
- First appearances of Bouncer, Lol, Dolly and Nathan.
- A Little Less Conversation by Elvis Presley is heard in this episode during the flashback where Tracy sets fire to Cam's kitchen.
- When Dolly is showing Nathan the care workers in silly outfits, Maxy can be seen in a photograph (next to Justine and Louise).
- The episode takes place on a Saturday (given Tracy and Dolly's claims of "Saturday Silly Hour").
- Cam mentions the Dare Game ( by saying she forgot to take Tracy to school.)