|Best of Enemies|
|Series 4, Episode 12|
|Written by||Othniel Smith|
|Directed by||Jill Robertson|
The Finishing Line
When Tracy is invited to a hotel function by Elaine, she is reunited with her old enemy, Justine Littlewood, and the pair soon realise they have been set up to portray Elaine as the best social worker. Meanwhile, Lol sets up a Jeremy Kyle style chat show when Chantal tries on Crash's parents' wedding ring without his permission and claims that it's hers.
- The show's title is a play on the phrase "best of friends".
- This is Justine's only appearance in series 4 . She will return as a regular cast member in the following series.
- The subtitles start off by correctly spelling Lol's full name as "Laurence", but then switch to the wrong spelling "Lawrence".
- Justine tells Tracy that she "heard" she finally left the Dumping Ground. Justine should have known Tracy left considering she was present during Tracy Beaker's Movie of Me (which was also an error, see the movie's article) where Tracy was finally fostered by Cam. And Justine, prior to the movie, had left to live with her Dad and Carrie again. But Justine was still living at the Dumping Ground in the movie.
- To say Elaine got together her most succesfull fostering attempts, it's strange that she got Justine to come to the event instead of Louise , as Louise was fostered where as Justine just moved back in with her dad.