|Better Than You|
|Series 3, Episode 13|
Free to Good Home
Who Are You?
Bailey wants to get tickets to go to Wembley Stadium, but has to behave himself. This is not helped as he ends up in competition with Jody, who also wants the tickets. Elsewhere, Billie gets fed up being pushed around by Toni, and a surprise face reappears at the Dumping Ground.
- First appearance of Faith Davis since last season's Face The Music.
- This is the second time one of the twins has been called "shrimp" (in this case by Tyler).
- The events of Quitters, where Bailey's dad abandonned him, are mentioned.
- The subtitles spell May-Li as "May-Lee" (although they are corrected later in the episode) and Toni as "Tony".
- Faith is 17 and is said to already be at university. In the UK, students don't normally enter university until they are 18 (perhaps Faith did her A Levels (and maybe her GCSEs) early).
- How did Mike and May-Li not know Faith would be visiting? Surely she would have contacted them first instead of Mo?