|Caring and Sharing|
|Season 5, Episode 1|
Tracy Beaker's Parties With Pudsey, Part 5
Too Many Crooks
Caring and Sharing was the first episode of the fifth season of The Story of Tracy Beaker.
Seeing that the Dumping Ground residents have turned into zombies, Elaine bans television and forces everyone to put on a puppet show. Elsewhere, Justine Littlewood's dad brings a new arrival to the Littlewood household, whom she resents.
- First appearance of Georgina Hagen as Rebecca Chalmers.
- Justine returns to live at the Dumping Ground
- First appearance of Elm Tree House.
- Mike Milligan returns
- First episode with cast ordered in appearance.
- Tracy Beaker is absent.
- When Elaine brings out the puppet theatre, Rio asks if it is a TARDIS, a reference to the time travelling machine from Doctor Who.
- Layla says that the puppet theatre is a Wendy House. This is a reference to Peter Pan, where the childs playhouse (Which Layla meant) got its name.
- This episode, the first day of it, took place exactly two years after Good As Gold.
- In Return to Sender, Sid moved the kids to a new building. This happened after Justine left the Dumping Ground, so how would she have known its new address? (Sid may have informed Justine and/or the rest of the family the same way he told Cam and Tracy)