|Doing the Right Thing|
|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Written by||Emma Reeves|
|Directed by||Pip Banyard|
Tracy Beaker shares advice for life. Tracy's years in the Dumping Ground have taught her the difference between right and wrong.
- Crash (his dad)
- Elektra (SETA)
- The Cobras
- Tracy Beaker (as "Me") (The Time Capsule and the fight at dinnner)
- Sparing People's Feelings
- Crash (Dear Dad, Life Coach, Spare Dad)
- Elektra (Elektra)
- The Cobras (Snake Bite)
- Tracy Beaker/Me (Time Capsule)
- Sparing People's Feelings (Tracy Returns to the Dumping Ground, Cam's First Visit, The Snake)
- Tracy knew about what was happening in The Snake episode under Sparing People's Feelings and she wasn't in the episode.
- In some shots "Doing the Right Thing" is under "The Right Thing" or "Do the Right Thing".
|The Tracy Beaker Survival Files episodes|