|Series 4, Episode 12|
|Air date||7th October 2016|
|Written by||Dawn Harrison|
|Directed by||Duncan Foster|
Doris is the twelth episode of the fourth series of The Dumping Ground. It first aired on 7th October 2016 on CBBC and CBBC HD.
- Final appearances of Lou and Ange .
- Doris is the third character in a Tracy Beaker franchise to have alzimers/dementia, after Gina 's mother Hattie in Dreamland and Jackie Hopper 's grandpa, Jack .
- It's revealed that Floss is allergic to cats; this will be brought up again slightly in her page in the book from next series' episodeThe Switch.
- The subtitles spell Jody's name "Jodie".
- When Tee is trying to phone Carmen and has to leave a message, you can see the screen of her smartphone is switched on. In real life, when you are making a call on a smartphone, the screen turns off when you hold it to your ear so as you don't accidentally press any buttons with your ear or cheek.
- Tee seems to forget how she got the wrong end of the stick with Gina's mum Hattie in Series 1 , and doesn't seem to part any wisdom or understanding about Carmen's emotional attachment to Doris, like she did with Hattie.
Ryan (seeing Floss with rashes on her face): May-Li, Floss has got the lurgy!