|Season 4, Episode 12|
Doris is the twelth episode of the fourth season of The Dumping Ground. It first aired on 7th October 2016 on CBBC and CBBC HD.
- Final appearances of Lou and Ange.
- Doris is the third character in a Tracy Beaker programme to have a memory loss condition, after Gina's mother Hattie in Dreamland.
- Floss is allergic to cats; this will be brought up in her page in the book from next season's The Switch
- The subtitles spell Jody's name "Jodie".
- When Tee is trying to phone Carmen and has to leave a message, you can see the screen of her smartphone is switched on. In real life, when you are making a call on a smartphone, the screen turns off when you hold it to your ear so as you don't accidentally press any buttons with your ear or cheek.
Ryan (seeing Floss with rashes on her face): May-Li, Floss has got the lurgy!