|Series 3, Episode 10|
|Written by||Dawn Harrison|
|Directed by||Neasa Hardiman|
Going Home was the tenth episode of the third season of Tracy Beaker Returns. It was first broadcast at 17:00 on the CBBC Channel on 02/03/2012.
Elektra's sister, Melissa, comes to ask if she will be the bridesmaid at her wedding. Elektra agrees, even going as far as to agree to a home visit to her family, but how much has changed about her family since she left? Elsewhere, Sapphire's flat is flooded and ends up having to temporarily return to the Dumping Ground.
- In the scene where Tee and Carmen change their names, sapphire says to Johnny "you could be immature little muppet." But the subtitles say "you could be in the toilet and mop it."
- It is mentioned Elektra was a vegetarian when she was younger. She will have become a vegetarian again by the time of The Dumping Ground Dish Up.
- Carmen will eventually find herself left out of a wedding by the time of The Dumping Ground's season 3 opener Party Games.
- Elektra's parents (Maryl and Bernard) are only named in the end credits.
- This is the first time homosexuality is mentioned in the Tracy Beaker franchise.
|Tracy Beaker Returns episodes|
Season 1: Tracy Beaker Superstar • New Life's Eve • Bad Luck Boy • By The Book • Family Values • Anarchy in the DG • Secrets • Sisters • Good Luck Boy • Viva Carmen • The Werewolf • A Day at The Beach • Moving On
Season 3: The Visitors • Firestarter • Shadows • Big Brother • Belonging • Eggs • Justine Littlewood Returns • Reward • Summer Holiday • Going Home • Jody Jackson • The Invitation • Goodbye Tracy Beaker