|The Goodbye Girl|
|Series 3, Episode 16|
|Air date||10th November 2015|
|Written by||Jeff Povey|
|Directed by||Sallie Aprahamian|
Where is Love?
The Goodbye Girl is the 16th episode of the third series of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 10 November 2015 at 4:30pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
- This is the second time Harry gives up Jeff to Floss, only this time it is voluntary.
- Chanelle's dad is only named in the end credits.
- The song "Could It Be Magic " sung by Take That is played in the episode.
- In the flashback, when Toni and Billie are digging up Jeff, Jeff's head is facing forward, whereas in the scene where Harry, Bailey, May-Li and Mischief are in the laundry room, Jeff's head is turned to the right.
- In It's Not About the Money, one of the Jeffs had a very obvious sewing join in its (or his) neck from being sewn back together. In this episode, neither Jeff has the very obvious join.
- When Chanelle asks if magic has always been Tyler's thing, he answers "pretty much". This is not true - Tyler did not show any interest in magic until series 3 of The Dumping Ground.