|Grand Theft DG|
|Series 3, Episode 2|
|Air date|| 16/01/15 (as Law & Disorder)|
|Written by||Emma Reeves|
|Directed by||Roberto Bangura|
Stuck with You
Newcomer Ryan comes to The Dumping Ground and after learning of the incident of missing purses from yesterday's open day, decides to manipulate things for his own benefit.
- The title of this episode is a pun of the popular video game series Grand Theft Auto, and also a reference to the theft of the purses and money.
- First appearance of Lewis Hamilton as Ryan Reeves.
- Ryan's surname "Reeves" can be seen on Mike's computer screen.
- May-Li mentions that there are two girls moving in, a reference to Toni and Billie who will make their first appearance in the next episode Stuck with You.
- Faith, Rick and Lily can be seen in photographs in Ryan's bedroom.
- Tracy's book is seen for the first time since Tracy Beaker Returns.
- This is the first time Elm Tree House has been referenced since season 1 of The Dumping Ground.
- Interestingly, the situation of Bailey falsely accusing Johnny of stealing the purses and money is a reverse of the situation in The Barbecue, where Johnny falsely accused Bailey of smashing the window.
- This is the second time someone has called Tyler "Sherlock", in this case, Sally.
- Following the episode's first broadcast, a special segment was shown featuring short interviews with the cast previewing the third season of The Dumping Ground.
- In the spare staff bedroom, there is a picture from Seriously Funny with Tee, Lily and Carmen on the floor as Lily smashed Shannay's cats and there was no-one there to take a picture of that.
- In the spare staff bedroom, there is also a picture of Toni, Billie and Mischief alongside the other residents (the picture seen on Harry's leaving card), none of whom had moved into the Dumping Ground yet.