|Series 5, Episode 21|
|Air date||December 8, 2017|
Where You Belong
What Lies Beneath
Note: In the TV listings, the word "Hashtag" is replaced with the hashtag symbol, but due to coding limitations, the title is given on the wiki with the word "hashtag" rather than the symbol
On discovering that Peter Umbleby is going to demolish Ashdene Ridge, the young people rally together to support their home to prevent it from being closed down, leading to some familiar faces returning to the DG.
- It is said that in the episode that it is nearly Christmas. This is the first Christmas themed episode in the Tracy Beaker franchise since Christmas from The Story of Tracy Beaker.
- The episode features the return appearances of three characters:
- This is the second time the Dumping Ground has been threatened with closure, the first time being in Tracy Beaker Returns episode The Burnywood Menace, the difference being that Peter Umbleby is a private developer and wants the building demolished, while in Tracy Beaker Returns, there was no evidence the council wanted to demolish the DG, only to close it down as a care home.
- It is revealed that Carmen is now studying in France, Gus now plays in a "massive" orchestra and Bailey is still living in America.
- Lily falling off the roof in The Burnywood Menace is mentioned.
- Faith and Sapphire are mentioned saying that they had donated to the campaign to save the Dumping Ground.
- It is revealed Edward went to clarinet college.
- This is the first time a "Next Time" trailer has been shown as part of an episode.
- The events of The End of it All are mentioned.
- Mike's medal is seen and royalty helping are brought up, referring to The Invitation
- The Wilhelm Scream can be heard in a cartoon animation.
- Alex brings up Tyler's radio work experience from Vox Populi