You may be looking for: the character - Hope Taylor.
|Series 2, Episode 12|
|Written by||Emma Reeves|
|Directed by||Diana Patrick|
Be My Girl
Hope was the twelth episode of the second season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 21/03/2014 at 17:30 on the CBBC Channel and CBBC HD.
Johnny and Tee learn that their mother wants to see them. Johnny is skeptical, but Tee wants to trust her mother, even if it means going behind his back. Elsewhere, Carmen gets a new roommate in the form of Kazima.
Rick asks Frank if he thinks "Kaz" will settle in, to which Frank replies to not call her that, as only he can do that. Rick asks if Kazima has taught Frank any of her techniques of scamming, to which Frank replies that he no longer does that. He then asks Rick for the time. Rick finds his watch is missing and Frank shows him that he has nicked it.
- First appearance of Sally Rogers as Lucy Taylor (Johnny and Tee's mother).
- First appearance of Hope Taylor, but the only time she is played by Lucy Briggs.
- The return of Akuc Bol as Kazima Tako.
- Carmen mentions that she doesn't want to be like Jody all over again. Because Jody had to share room with Carmen and Kazima has to share room with Carmen
- Keith Taylor is mentioned in this episode. He makes an appearance in Dragon Slayer.
- First episode to feature Kazima Tako's animated character in a cartoon animation.
- The title of this episode refers to the character Hope, and to Lucy 'hoping' that one day she, Tee, Johnny and Hope will be together again one day.
Kazima (throws Carmen's perfume onto her clothes): How do I smell now?