|It Takes Two|
|Season 4, Episode 15|
Getting to Know You
It Takes Two is the 15th episode of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 28th October 2016 at 4:30pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
Sammy discovers Tyler's old box of pranks and decides to become a prankster, eventually sending Tyler up the wall when he keeps bothering him. Elsewhere, Ryan's sister, Chloe, moves into Ashdene Ridge.
- The main plot is similar to Oh, Mo!, only with Sammy in place of Mo, who will not stop bothering Tyler, who takes Tee's place, and leads to everyone else realising they should not have left all the pressure on one person. Perhaps ironically, Tyler tries to ask Mo to get Sammy off his back, only for Mo to fob him off.
- This is the second time someone has climbed onto the roof of the Dumping Ground, though no one falls off this time.
- Final appearance of Sammy.
- First appearance of Joseph.
- When the episode was first uploaded to the BBC iPlayer, a picture from the next episode (of Tyler and his mum) was used. It was eventually changed to one of Sammy and Finn.