- It has been 6 years since Justine was last at the Dumping Ground and she left there in 2006, according to Gus and Tracy's book. 2006 was also the final year a new episode of The Story of Tracy Beaker was broadcast.
- This is the third time someone in Tracy Beaker Returns claims to have "hay-fever" and this first (and only) time Tracy claims to have it in Tracy Beaker Returns.
- The Dumping Ground kids briefly get a laptop to replace the computer.
- The episode title is a play on the show's title "Tracy Beaker Returns".
- The events of Justine stealing Jenny's clothes from the shower and Tracy eating a worm in Dares are mentioned.
- Justine getting a TV in Justine's Telly is mentioned.
- Tracy setting Cam's kitchen on fire in Back & Bad is mentioned.
- Carmen, Lily and Tee setting Cam's flat on fire in Refugees is mentioned.
- How would Tracy know the date Justine left the Dumping Ground? On the day Tracy left, Justine was indeed leaving too but only for a weekend visit. Although Tracy probably still visited the Dumping Ground, like she did in Series 4 when she was living with Cam.
- Tracy and Justine say that the Dumping Ground brings back so many memories. But neither of them have lived in Elm Tree House II.
- How would Justine know where the Dumping Ground is now? She left in Elm Tree House l and the first episode to have Elm Tree House ll as a care home was back in Tracy Beaker Superstar.
- When Harry rings Sapphire, he hangs up on her right after he tells her "Justine is Tracy's worst enemy" before Sapphire has a chance to react.
|Tracy Beaker Returns episodes|
Series 1: Tracy Beaker Superstar • New Life's Eve • Bad Luck Boy • By The Book • Family Values • Anarchy in the DG • Secrets • Sisters • Good Luck Boy • Viva Carmen • The Werewolf • A Day at the Beach • Moving On
Series 3: The Visitors • Firestarter • Shadows • Big Brother • Belonging • Eggs • Justine Littlewood Returns • Reward • Summer Holiday • Going Home • Jody Jackson • The Invitation • Goodbye Tracy Beaker