|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Written by||Emma Reeves|
|Directed by||Craig Lines|
Money was the fifth episode of the second season of Tracy Beaker Returns. It was broadcast at 17:00 on the CBBC Channel on 28/01/2011.
Liam, Frank and Toby come across a bag of money that has been dumped by crooks and decide to keep the money as a secret for themselves. Will they be able to keep it a secret and is Toby's new care worker genuinely a care worker, or is he one of the crooks?
- First appearance of Seth.
- Gus asks the fake cops if they have come to arrest Tracy, then Liam, both of whom ended up arrested in Tracy Beaker Superstar.
- The background music from the montage where the young people are stuffing away the money was used in a trailer for season 2.
- Johnny references Tee buying the sheep in the episode Sisters.
- When Liam and Frank are in the store with the tvs, in some of the shots, the classic series episode Get Lost can be seen on the tvs.
- This episode features the first instance of someone accidentally calling Mike "Mulligan", in this case, the male fake cop.
- Lily is now out of the wheelchair and crutches.
- When Toby goes to distract Tracy by tripping, the audio description says it is Liam who is doing this.
- When the fake cops show Gus their ID cards, the cards have the same serial number for the two officers. While it could be argued that this is an error on the part of the criminals (as opposed to a production error), it is less plausible that Gus would overlook this detail and therefore not suspect something being amiss.
- The tvs in the shop keep switching from BBC News to CBBC between takes (though it is plausible someone else in the shop was switching the tv channels).
- When Liam and Frank are running around the tv shop, at one point when they show Frank, you can tell the shot has been flipped because the text on the BBC News banners (on the tv) are written backwards like in a mirror.