|One For Sorrow|
|Series 4, Episode 19|
|Air date||25th November 2016|
|Written by||Ian Kershaw|
|Directed by||Noreen Kershaw|
How to be Perfect
Two For Joy
|“|| Tee: This is it, Carms. Our last day here. Our last day in care.
Carmen: Goodbye Dumping Ground forever.
One For Sorrow was the 19th episode of Series 4 of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 25th November 2016 at 4:30pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
It's Carmen and Tee's last day at the Dumping Ground , and no one wants them to go. But they are in for more of a bad day when they are told they're no longer being housed together, and things start to go missing in the DG.
- The episode's title (and the following episode's title) is taken from the phrase "One for sorrow, two for joy".
- Harry returns for a brief guest appearance in this episode.
- Final appearances of Amy-Leigh Hickman as Carmen Howle and Phillip Graham Scott as Harry Jones. This is also the final regular appearance of Mia McKenna-Bruce as Tee Taylor, who would later return for a guest appearance the following year in #SaveTheDG and What Lies Beneath.
- This is the final episode to feature any of the children introduced in series one of Tracy Beaker Returns as part of the regular cast.
- It is revealed Tracy left behind a book of Peter Pan for Tee. Her next mention will be in What Lies Beneath
- The plots of Jody stealing other peoples' belongings and Ryan wanting an independent visitor are followed up in the next episode.
- It's revealed by Jody that Carmen is training to become a care worker. It's unknown if she's training to be a carer for children or the elderly. It's more likely it's for the elderly because of Doris, an old whom Carmen grew close too in a earlier episode in the 4th series.