|Out of Control|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Written by||Dave Ingham|
|Directed by||Michael Davies|
The Scare Game
Out of Control was the tenth episode of the second season of Tracy Beaker Returns. It was broadcast at 17:00 on the CBBC Channel on 04/03/2011.
- This is the second time Liam has an altercation with the law (on screen, as the episode implies that Liam has had more altercations off screen). His next one will be in Big Brother.
- Michael Jayston (Spooner) is the fourth actor who previously had a role in Doctor Who prior to appearing in a Tracy Beaker programme.
- When Liam and Tracy go into the living room of the old peoples' home, an episode of BBC Gameshow The Weakest Link can be seen on the tv.
- This is the second time The Weakest Link has been referenced in a Tracy Beaker programme. The gameshow had previously been parodied in the classic series episode Operation Careworker.
- This is the first time (barring cartoon animations) Gus is seen wearing an outfit other than his standard blue shirt and brown trousers.
- At the old peoples' home, Gus and Jenny play a portion of Swan Lake by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis.
- Jenny has no lines and goes uncredited.
- When Liam walks into the living room at the old peoples' home and we hear the Weakest Link being played on the tv, Anne Robinson (the presenter) is heard introducing the start of the next round. However, on the television screen, we see footage from the start of an episode with the contestants introducing who they are, as opposed to cuts between Anne and the contestants.