|Season 3, Episode 1|
|Air date|| 16/01/15 (as Law & Disorder)|
|Written by||Emma Reeves|
|Directed by||Roberto Bangura|
Face The Music
Grand Theft DG
Party Games is the first episode of the third season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on the CBBC Channel and CBBC Channel HD on 16 January 2015 at 5:00pm.
- The episode premiered back to back with the second episode under the title "Law & Disorder".
- Beginning with this season, Emma Reeves takes over as head writer.
- The opening titles have been altered to remove Lily, Faith, Rick and Frank. Kazima, Ryan, Toni, Billie and Mischief have been added to the opening titles, despite the fact the latter four do not appear in this episode.
- This is the first time (on screen) an open day has been held at The Dumping Ground since The Story of Tracy Beaker.
- According to the leaflet with the children in, Johnny is not yet 16; still 15.
- This is the second and third times windows at the DG have been smashed by footballs.
- From this episode onward, the main characters are now credited with their surnames.
- Tee was angry at May-Li for using the school photo when in fact was a promotional picture from series two which was clearly not a school photo.
- In the cartoon animation, when the DG kids are in the shop, they all have their series two cartoon designs (except from Tyler and Kazima [partially - her clothes are different but her hairstyle's the same]).