|Season 2, Episode 2|
|Written by||Dawn Harrison|
|Directed by||Sallie Aprahamian|
The Dumping Ground Experience
Quitters was the second episode of the second season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 10/01/2014 at 17:00 on the CBBC Channel and CBBC HD.
Johnny and Faith discuss how they now get discounted tickets and avoid queues as Faith is in a wheelchair. Johnny asks Faith if it is illegal for Faith to use the wheelchair if she does not need it, to which she replies "Who's going to arrest this face?" Faith then knocks on the bathroom door to tell Tyler to hurry up, to which Johnny comments that they will be waiting "all night".
- The episode was orignally broadcast back-to-back with the preceding episode under the title "Booting Up".
- First appearance of Mr Wharton.
- According to Bailey, it has been three weeks since he last saw his dad and according to May-Li, Bailey's dad left him alone for 10 days. This means at has been a week and a half since the events of Kick Off.
- Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle is heard in the opening scene.
- Lost Generation by Rizzle Kicks is heard when Bailey leaves with his dad.
- Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding is heard when Jody and Carmen go to Bailey's team's football field.
- Upside Down by Paloma Faith is heard when Jody grabs Bailey's football boots and goes to look for him.
- Final time Lily is seen at the Dumping Ground for respite care.
- The phrase "Ip, dip..." was previously spoken by one of the Queen's guards in Jody in Wonderland.
- When Bailey's dad arrives, when the camera closes in on Bailey, Floss leaps off the sofa and runs past the camera. After Bailey says "that's my dad", when we cut to the wide shot of the room, Floss is seen leaping off the sofa again. While Floss did turn around and go back in front of the camera, when Bailey ran out the door, she ran out without sitting down again.