|Season 3, Episode 20|
Lost and Found
Refuge was the 20th episode of the third season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 8th December 2015 at 4:30pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
Kazima fails her age assessment and is threatened with being sent back to Somalia. The Dumping Ground residents rally to help her any way they can, but a spanner is thrown into the works after someone reports that Kazima used to be a thief.
- Ryan presumably learnt about Kazima's past after reading her file in The Long Way Home.
- First appearance of Frank Matthews since last season's Face The Music (although prior to this episode, he had been seen in season 2 of The Dumping Ground Survival Files and The Dumping Ground Dish Up).
- Kazima's dad is named "Hakim" in the end credits.
- Final episode of The Dumping Ground to air on a Tuesday. The show returned to being broadcasted on Fridays with season 4.
- Tee asks Ryan, who is on his skateboard, why the skating competition was so important to him, only to be told that it was not. (This was presumably meant to take place before the scene where Tee voices her suspicions about Ryan to Sasha).
- The immigration lady says that she has to move Kazima because she cannot stay in a house with minors (children under 18). However, in the previous season, Frank was allowed to stay at Ashdene Ridge despite being 18.
- The end credits give Frank's surname as Gallagher despite past episodes saying Matthews.