|Season 4, Episode 13|
Risky Business is the 13th episode of the fourth season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 14th October 2016 at 4:30pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
While attending a meeting for entrpeneurs, Bailey gets a crush on a girl. He soon learns, however, that business and romance do not mix. Meanwhile, a new boy named Sammy is temporarily staying at the Dumping ground.
- First appearance of Roderick Gilkison as Sammy Doyle.
- This is the third time Bailey is taken into police custody, after The Barbecue and Mischief.
- During the cartoon animation where Sammy imagines Carmen and Kazima as vicars, they open a book to a page which says "Rule 666". This is a reference to the Book of Revelation in the Bible, where 666 is the Mark of The Beast.
- Duncan Bannatyne is the third celebrity to appear on The Dumping Ground as himself, after Viv Anderson in Sticks and Stones and Dallas Campbell in Fake it to Make it. He is also famous for being one of the investors from the BBC business program Dragon's Den.
- When Ryan is telling Jody "imagine if I'd given up on Chloe", the subtitles read "Glennie" instead of "Chloe".