|Season 4, Episode 3|
They Walk Among Us
Stepping Up is the third episode of the fourth season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 5th February 2016 at 5:00pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
Jody, Carmen and Tee enter a Street Dance contest, but can Jody overcome her nerves? Elsewhere, various shelves and doors of the Ashdene Ridge start falling apart. Has Mike failed at DIY, or is there a saboteur in the house?
- First episode to be aired at 5pm since season 1.
- This the second time the handle from the toilet door has been removed.
- This is the second time someone has vandalised the house to make repairs to it.
- This is the second time Harry has been falsely accused of something.
- A stunt double was used for Jody's breakdancing. This is why Jody wears a cap for most of the episode, to obscure the stunt double's face.
- Carmen's positive affirmation CDs make a return in this episode.
- Early on, the subtitles call Jody "Jodie".
- Jody grows taller during the breakdancing scenes as her stunt double is taller than Kia Pegg (Jody's actress).