|The Burnywood Menace|
|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air date|| 07/01/2011 (as Fallen)|
|Written by||Elly Brewer and Ben Ward|
|Directed by||Neasa Hardiman|
The Burnywood Menace was the first episode of the second season of Tracy Beaker Returns. It was first broadcast back to back with the following episode Drained under the title "Fallen" at 17:00 on the CBBC Channel on 07/01/2011.
On learning the council wants to shut Elm Tree House, Tracy begins a campaign to prevent this.
- Johnny mentions to Tee about Cam fostering them, which he hoped Cam would do in Moving On, despite being told Cam did not intend to.
- This is the shortest Tracy Beaker Returns episode with a timing of 26 minutes and 59 seconds.
- A video showing how Lily's stunt was performed was released via CBBC Extra (on the Red Button) and later via the CBBC website. It has since been removed, but can be found on YouTube.
- The song Rebel Rebel by David Bowie is played during the scene where the young people exit the basement.
- This is the first time Mike is suspended from his job.
- This is the first and second times someone has climbed onto the roof, in this case Tracy and Lily .
- This is the first time The Dumping Ground is threatened with closure
- At the beginning of the episode, Lily can be heard screaming, when she is not there (it is the same scream she makes as she is falling of the roof).
- Harry is holding a tin of beans in one shot, and in the next shot, you can see him picking it up.
- In several shots, Tracy and Lily jump positions on the roof.
- When Lily slips on the slate, the slate was from the back part of the roof, but landed in the front garden.
- Lily's hairstyle is different to when she is in the roof and when she is falling.
- Lily's hair colour changes from fair brown to a kind of ginger colour while she is rolling of the roof.
- Lily's back is not wet when she lands on the floor, but when it zooms out, it is.
- Whilst Lily is falling backwards off the porch, she landed on her front.
- When Lily is on the floor, there are three pieces of slate, when only one fell from the roof.
- Poppy (Katie Anderson) and Rosie (Millie Redfearn) go uncredited on the cast.