|The Dumping Ground Experience|
|Series 2, Episode 3|
|Written by||Sarah-Louise Hawkins|
|Directed by||Sallie Aprahamian|
The Dumping Ground Experience was the third episode of the second season of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 17/01/2014 at 17:30 on the CBBC Channel and CBBC HD.
Believing that Carmen is creating a false impression of what life in the Dumping Ground is like for a care worker training video, Jody decides to make her own video of life in the DG. Will she succeed?
Outside the bathrooms, Carmen makes Floss make a frame shape with her fingers so Carmen can pretend she's on camera and tells what life in the DG is like (including having to share a bathroom). Floss tells Carmen that what she did was dumb, and starts giving her own account of life in the DG with the help of her sock puppets.
- A preview for this episode shown on the CBBC website showed the bit where Tyler tumbled over on the grass without the video camera effect.
- The episode is referred to on BBC websites (including CBBC and iPlayer) as "Experience".
- From this episode, Carmen and Jody are no longer friends.
- Faith is now in crutches as opposed to being wheelchair bound.
- From this episode, Jody starts to regularly wear her hair in a ponytail instead of having it down.