|The End of it All|
|Series 4, Episode 10|
|Air date||25th March 2016|
|Written by||Julie Dixon|
|Directed by||Sarah Walker|
Floss The Foundling
- This is the second time Mike has been made to attend a hearing regarding the future of his job, after Drained.
- After the episode's original broadcast, a short video with Mike thanking everyone for supporting the "Save Mike" campaign was uploaded to the CBBC website.
- Final episode of The Dumping Ground to carry the 2007–2016 CBBC logo on its original broadcast. The episode was later edited, along with the rest of the episodes from Series 4A, to carry the new 2016–Present logo instead.
- The events of this episode are later brought up by Jody in #SaveTheDG.
- The song "The Story of My Life " by One Direction can be heard in the episode.
- It's also the second time this song has been used in a Dumping Ground episode, the previous episode being the Series 3 epsiode, "Who Are You? ".
- The song "Cool for the Summer " by Demi Lovato can be heard at the end of the episode.
- Bailey 's Dyslexia is brought up again in this episode.
- Not so much as an "error", but this episode feels a though it's just copying a previous major storyline from the Tracy Beaker Returns episode Drained.