- The titluar character, Tracy Beaker name was thought of when Jacqueline Wilson was in the bathtub and spotted a beaker.
- All of the book is written in the font, Georgia, along with all the Jacqueline Wilson books.
- There is two characters named Camillia, one usually called Cam.
- Peter and Tracy, characters in the book, have the same birthday, May 8th.
- Many characters that are in the television show, The Story of Tracy Beaker are not this book.
- Some minor characters, who are in the television show, are major characters such as: Louise, Justine and Mike.
- In all the adaptions of Tracy Beaker, the carehomes have been nicknamed, the Dumping Ground.
- Each season premiere and some finales of The Story of Tracy Beaker is split in two parts, like Tracy Beaker Returns.
- There are several carmehomes in The Story of Tracy Beaker (TV series) and The Story of Tracy Beaker there is only one, which is Elm Tree House.
- This was the fourth book written by Jacqueline Wilson and her first international sucess.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.