|The Truth is Out There|
|Series 1, Episode 7|
|Written by||Emma Reeves|
|Directed by||Stewart Svaasand|
The Real Faith Davis
The Truth is Out There is the seventh episode in the first series of The Dumping Ground. It aired at 17:00 on 08/02/2013 on the CBBC Channel.
After failing his exams, Frank renounces school and gets a job in a cafe. At the cafe, he falls in love with a girl called Jade and meets her friend Angel who claims she is a psychic. Is Angel really in contact with the dead or is it all a con?
- First appearance of Jade.
- Louise Jameson (Angel) is the fifth actor who had a role in Doctor Who prior to an acting role in the Tracy Beaker franchise.
- The episode was nominated for "Best Children's Television Script" of the "2013 Writers' Guild Awards", but lost to the episode "What Would Gus Want?"
- The question as to whether Razz is alive or not is brought up again in this episode and is eventually answered in Scary Beasts.
- Faith mentions singer Robbie Williams and his song Angels.