|“||I didn't know Tracy Beaker was coming back!||”|
"Tracy Returns to the Dumping Ground" (also known as "Tracy Returns") is the 1st episode in Series 1 of The Story of Tracy Beaker and the 1st episode overall. It aired on January 8, 2002. It is the premiere of Series 1 and The Story of Tracy Beaker.
After another unsuccesful foster attempt, Tracy Beaker returns to the Dumping Ground kicking and screaming. And if things couldn't get any worse she finds out a new girl called Justine Littlewood has taken Tracy's old bedroom. And the two girls becoming enemies after Tracy breaks Justine's clock her Dad gave her. And Tracy's ex-best friend Louise Goven is Justine's new best friend. So Tracy decides to try to escape and meets a boy called Ben Batambuze who claims he's lving on the streets, but ends up getting picked up and taken back to the Dumping Ground by care worker Mike Milligan.
- Tracy Beaker - Dani Harmer
- Justine Littlewood - Montana Thompson
- Louise Goven - Chelsie Padley
- Adele Azupadi - Rochelle Gadd
- Ben Batambuze - Luke Youngblood
- Ryan Patterson - Sonny Muslim
- Zac Patterson - Jay Haher
- Peter Ingham - Joe Starrs
- Maxy King - Jerome Holder
- Jenny Edwards - Sharlene Whyte
- Mike Milligan - Connor Byrne
- Duke Ellington - Clive Rowe
- Tracy has returned to live in Stowey House I.
- The residents of Stowey House are: Adele, Justine, Louise, Maxy, Peter, Ryan, Tracy and Zac.
- The scene with Tracy, Ben and Mike in town were the first scenes ever to be filmed in The Story of Tracy Beaker.
- Mike mentions that Tracy had been living with Ted and Julie for 6 months.
- In the scene where Mike and Peter hear Tracy return, Mike tells him to call "International Rescue" if he does not return. This is a reference to the puppet TV show Thunderbirds, which featured an organisation named "International Rescue".
- Stephen Lloyd-Crossley as Steve Littlewood is not credited.