Tracy Returns to the Dumping Ground, sometimes called Tracy Returns is the first episode of the first season of The Story of Tracy Beaker and the first episode of The Tracy Beaker Franchise.
|Tracy Returns to the Dumping Ground|
|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||January 8, 2002|
Returning to the Dumping ground after a failed fostering with Ted and Julie Brown, Tracy Beaker is appalled to see that her bedroom has been taken by a new girl, Justine Littlewood. Sneaking into the room Tracy manages to break Justine's clock, and when she hears Justine and her old best friend, Louise Goven, coming she runs away.
Justine is devastated and furious, especially as her Dad gave her the clock and he is coming later. Ryan and Zac promise to fix the clock, but time is running out, will it be mended in time? Tracy meets a boy, Ben, while out, and is impressed by his huge quantities of chocolate.
- Dani Harmer as Tracy Beaker
- Montana Thompson as Justine Littlewood
- Chelsie Padley as Louise Goven
- Rochelle Gadd as Adele Azupadi
- Luke Youngblood as Ben Batambuze
- Sonny Muslim as Ryan Matthews
- Jay Haher as Zac Matthews
- Joe Starrs as Peter Ingham
- Jerome Holder as Maxy King
- Clive Rowe as Duke Ellington
- Connor Byrne as Mike Milligan
- Sharlene Whyte as Jenny Edwards
- First appearance of Tracy Beaker.
- First appearance of Justine Littlewood.
- First appearance of Louise Goven.
- First appearance of Adele Azupadi.
- First appearance of Ben Batambuze.
- First appearance of Ryan Matthews.
- First appearance of Zac Matthews.
- First appearance of Peter Ingham.
- First appearance of Maxy King.
- First appearance of Duke
- First appearance of Mike Milligan
- First appearance of Jenny Edwards.
- In the scene where Mike and Peter hear Tracy return, Mike tells him to call "International Rescue" if he does not return. This is a reference to the puppet tv show Thunderbirds, which featured an organisation named "International Rescue".
- When Tracy meets Ben, he pronounces his surname, Batambuze, as "Bat-am-boos". A few episodes later, his surname pronunciation will be given as "Bat-am-boo-zay".
- Steve Littlewood is not credited.