|Two For Joy|
|Series 4, Episode 20|
|Air date||2nd December 2016|
|Written by||Ian Kershaw|
|Directed by||Noreen Kershaw|
One For Sorrow
Miscreants, Robots and Bullies
|“|| Jody: Everything you said... ..all your letters... Your phone calls about getting the family back together... I believed you. What an idiot! Change your ways, Kingsley.|
Kingsley: Or what?
- This is the first episode to not feature any of the young people from Series 1 of Tracy Beaker Returns.
- A photo of Jody, her mum and her brothers taken during the filming of S.O.S. is seen in this episode in Kingsley's flat.
- This is the second time the final shot of the series has not been on one of the characters, but rather a shot of balloons followed by a fade to white (also known as a Wash Out).
- Final appearance of Reece Buttery as Mo Michaels.
- When Ryan's confession note fell off the string on the balloon, it is very unlikely that it would've just landed in Chloe's lap.
- When Chloe confronts Ryan about his confession about getting Mike suspended, she somehow got upstairs, and down the smaller steps outside the bathroom, by herself even though she is in a wheel chair.