|Series 3, Episode 18|
|Air date||24th November 2015|
|Written by||Julie Dixon|
|Directed by||Sallie Aprahamian|
What Matters? was the 18th episode of the third series of The Dumping Ground. It was first broadcast on 24th November 2015 at 4:30pm on CBBC and CBBC HD.
Tee and Sasha sneak out to a Skate Night, leading to the twins locking May-Li in the toilet. Elsewhere, Kazima becomes distressed at having to be interviewed over her age and the threat of being sent back to Somalia.
- First appearance of Shona.
- The results of Kazima's interviews are followed up in Refuge.
- This is the first time the words "bog off" have been spoken since The Story of Tracy Beaker .
- The songs "Crazy Stupid Love " & "I Don't Care " by Cheryl Cole are played during the episode.
- The song "Blame It On Me " by George Ezra is played at the end of the episode.
- This is the first time someone refers the twins as "The Minions".
A few scenes were deleted from this episode that were later made available on CBBC's website:
- Tee returning from picking up the tickets and telling Sasha that she picked them up.
- Sasha in Tee's bedroom trying to convince Tee to not confess that she made the twins cover for them.
- Tee in her bedroom looking in her bag before sneaking out.
- When the toaster catches fire, Floss goes to collect her stuffed toys and yells she has to save "Jeffs". The subtitles type "Jeff" (just one), even though she goes to collect two toys.